Saturday 9 January 2010

Hi 2010!

Let me kick-off 2010 with some thankfulness.

I’m thankful for:

1. being alive and in a good state of health

2. having a gorgeous girlfriend who always accompanies and supports me through my never ending adventures (at times I call her wife too)

3. being blessed with such cute and healthy son which I shower him with TLC everyday


4. having a job; being paid for doing things that I’m passionate about


5. able to maintain a vehicle with 4 tyres , trusted and able to withstand the uncertainties of the Malaysian road.


6. able to live comfortably under a roof, with ample space for the three of us to run about


7. the unconditional love from my familia


8. friends who still remembers me


9. the existence of gadgetries (although most of them tends to weaken the human muscle)- Special credits to the creation of Cell/mobile/hand phones-which nowadays have become a ‘can’t-live-without-em’ product.


10. all the terrible things that had happened to me. I took all that as a lesson in life, a payback of what I have done in the past (intention or unintentionally). I’ll try my best to learn and not to repeat all the silly mistakes.

2 comments:

izza syahida said...

*BLUSH*BLUSH*
me too!!

Unknown said...

hik hik..sukaaaaa?