Monday 29 June 2009

Uber Amazing Blog




THE RULES: (1) Write five (5) interesting facts about the person who gave you this award. (2) Jot down ten (10) interesting facts about yourself or your hobbies. (3) Pick your ten (10) most deserving recipients and describe them. (4) Leave a comment on the recipients' blog to tell them they've been tagged. (5) Paste the award badge in your sidebar.


5 FACTS ABOUT THE AWARD GIVER: Marliza
1. We’ve know each other since we were 6. That’s what? 21 years?

2. We went to the same Tadika, same primary school and were classmates for few years.


3. Most of the memories I have of her is only up to standard 6. She was an ‘A’student, a teacher’s favourite and of course a school prefect-yang garang (hehe).


4. The famous Wendy’s hairdo (but one day she went to school with a very short hair cut, the next day terus bertudung..hehe).


5. It was almost impossible to see her walk alone without her “posse”. Tak berempat, paling kurang pun soranglah berteman to canteen ke, toilet ke..



10 FACTS ABOUT ME:

1. I love malay songs yang meleleh dan sengau.

2. If I were to start my own business, I would love to register my company name starting with either De’ or D’. Maybe, Restaurant D’Sharel. Fuyoo Cool!


3. I love Car Accessory shops and I love to spend all my yearly savings on new bright blue projector headlamp, blue door lights, lots and lots of colourful LEDs, chrome door handles, front grills, racing stickers, fibre glass bumpers, skirting, spoiler terbang ke bulan, radio walkie talkie and lastly sticker “ Tengok boleh, pinjam, sorry!!”


4. I’m an Akademi Fantasia and Raja Lawak addict. I have allocated 9 pm -10 pm every night to sms and vote for my favourite pelajar. If you want to reach me at night, please call me either before or after that.


5. I love Manchester United Football Club. But, if Chelsea comes to KL, I love Chelsea. If Liverpool comes to KL, I love Liverpool. Even if a Singaporean Club comes to KL, I’ll love that too.


6. I love Anwar Ibrahim.


7. I subscribe to Mangga, Warta Perdana, Hai, URTV and the Business Week.


8. Lately, I love Honda cars especially the new City and Accord. I think it is a good strategy for the Japanese to copy BMW and Benz’s design. Anyway, they have been practicing imitations since the early 70’s - experts.


9. I find MLM business strategy interesting. And I love MLMs. Please recruit me... Please drag me into your pyramid/structure/down line/ streamline whatsoever. Show plan! Show plan!


10. I love ‘missed calls’. I find the system very cute. You want to talk to me, but in the same time you want to save your credits. Can’t sms because your fingers are too tired even to type “Plz cal bk” plus chargers of sms is so darn “expensive” .The “peekaboo” game, You call, I answer, you hang up..OOoah..how cute..Love That!



THE RECIPIENTS OF THE AWARD:
Now, here is the problem. I’m not a blog hopper and I don’t blog hopping. If the award only cares about numbers, I can provide and list out the 10 by randomly pick any blog in the blogsphere but I think it will defeat the purpose. Therefore, I will only list out the most deserving ones but within my universe..err my small universe.


Jay Ismail : ...................................................................................................

Mr. Jay or Jalal was my VI classmate from form 3 to form 5, then we continued as housemates in Shah Alam. A top scorer in the arts world, he produces good sketches, over the top guitar skills and master in photography! Sifoo shoots excellent shots of cars, products, runaway beauties and artists. He splashes all his masterpiece (especially the ladies..hehe) in his blog, including his latest craze, Gundam.


Belle : HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN

Belle or Azreen was one of my “bodyguards” in Uni. She is rough, tough, a force to be reckoned with (haha!). Currently she writes and reports for Malaysia Kini. Her writings projected her deep views and knowledge of politics, arts, life and she displays beautiful pictures of her family especially her little jewel, Suriani. However, the blog is by invitation only. Sorry mate..


Marliza : Neurotically Speaking


Marliza turns boring, everyday stuff interesting. She writes about her job, books, food and her craze and addiction to the idiot box. Lawyer with an art sense, she prescribes her readers with healthy helpings of good writings and beautiful pictures.


Abot: Khairul Aktar Zahri


Another VI mate who have just started blogging a couple of months ago. This guy recently resigned from a very stable job in MAXIS and pursued with own business. Brave? Crazy? Check him out at his new found passion. This guy is all about money, money and money.

4 comments:

abOt said...

pergh tak paham siul instruction ko

Unknown said...

apalaa..belajo je tinggi..

Marliza Radzi said...

thank you :D

Unknown said...

No hal lah..