Wednesday 29 February 2012

29th February 2012


I’m now busy with managing own company, sharing it with Izza (part-time-she’s still with UitM-secure sikit sorang kerja gomen). Alhamdulillah, so far everything has been good and smooth, kalau takde masalah, I shall hit my first mil by end of March. Fingers crossed! Still tak boleh decide to let go the Odyssey and grab the X6, or maintain it and get the Insight. Murah sikit..petrol sikit, road tax pun ada discount! Nantilah. We’ll be going to Penang this weekend. Hopefully this time Mr. Chiew jumpa apa yang kita nak. Simple je..4 rooms (at least!) with a view. Kalau dapat dekat Bt. Feringgi pun ok jugak. Oh our visas sudah clear! Hopefully the boys can stand the long flight. Jangan jadi macam Umayr hari tu sudah. Menangis non-stop! Ok, I’ll end my bull-crap fantasies with “Happy Leap day”, semoga panjang umur kita jumpa lagi leap days.

P/S: crap! I'm so gonna be late for work! Thanks to the office's new internet policy..stupid..


No comments: