Wednesday 19 October 2011

Jasa Pak Lah

I have nothing but praise for our Immigration Department, JPN and EPF.. in particular, Sungai Petani’s. Service terbaik! I renewed my passport and issue Anas’s in less than 2 hours! Including waiting time! At JPN, while waiting for my number to be called, Umayr pulak menangis. Agaknya nampak macam aku tengah struggle nak menenangkan dia, officer tu terus panggil and attend to my application. Nak jadi cerita, ada problem pulak dengan application aku, he asked to me leave my number and he’ll call once the problem has solved. Aku tak mengharap sangatlah because banyak lagi ID application but hey, he called yesterday! Lastly EPF pulak, my education claim masuk in just 2 days!?!



I guess ada jugaklah jasa Pak Lah kepada negara.. WoOOoOoooooh!! (joke drum roll)

No comments: