Thursday 8 September 2011

My Hit List

Thanks to my nafsu yang membuak-buak ( and Bonus around the corner), here I reveal my ‘HIT LIST’, with hope a ‘Pay it Forward’ millionaire would read this and sedekah all/some of the items to me.
  1. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 or 7.7. Sorry, Apple too mainstream for me..(using Samsung’s components pun..)
  2. An Organ or A keyboard. Well I know nowadays organ is not the ‘in’ thang..even music schools pun dah stop teaching organs.. Nice to have one so i can teach both my sons music and serenade wife with my ‘fingers’..i mean Organ playing....music lah! Yamaha Electone DDK-7 cukuplah
  3. A small car. Yep the Odyssey is too big for buying garam at the nearby shop. The NGV Sports car too ‘manual’ for the lady to drive..nice to have a small, Auto Transmission , low fuel consumption vehicle to run around town. The new i10 maybe?
  4. 2nd Porch, Kitchen extension with new cabinets+island, cabinets and racks for my books and collectibles..
  5. Storm Trooper and Darth Vader helmet by EFX. Tie Fighter, Tie Interceptor, X-Wing and a dedicated glass cabinet for Star Wars diorama.
  6. Nice to have a playhouse complete with a swing and a slide for Umayr and Anas. Lagi best the slide goes straight into the pool! Oh..
  7. Yeah how about a pool!? Ooh i tell you my boys sure will turn out to be pool jocks with their broad shoulders and v-type body shape like the dad..seriously..swimming is the best exercise..
  8. For the mommy,hmm. How bout a trip to US, shop designer goods at warehouses and menziarah Mickey di Disneyland..
  9. Hawaii..damn...Maldives? oh wait wait! Check this out!....”BO”..wait for it..”RA” Bora Bora !! haaaa? Monitor five!
  10. Just gimme the moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jay Ismail said...

adeh...ko nya entry memang selalu buat aku gelak sorang2 mick..hahahahahha

insyallah..esok lusa dpt ah one by one...

Unknown said...

amiiiiiiin...all also i waaaaaan!