Monday 6 June 2011

Missing Umayr

I maybe a little emotional on this...

But I surely miss Umayr... a lot.

Technically he’s at home and I can still see him run all over the house and hear his laughter, whine and cries...

But the year plus old boy at home….. is not my Umayr (thunder!!)

Where has he been?
He is now in a far away land…the land named AtukNenekLoveYouville!

Umayr is currently lost and spoiled by the heavy showers of tender loving care from the atuk and nenek, so indulged that it seems like he has forgotten…(sob!) me..

Well, I don’t blame them. Not every day they can spoil him with sweets, ice creams and surrender to all his demands, especially those that impossible for daddy (now the bad guy) to give in.

Daddy misses you Umayr...








2 comments:

amadzlan said...

aku selalu rasa dilupakan every time aku balik rumah parents aku. sebab kat sana semua orang manjakan Suriani, dia ada makcik2+pakcik2 dia yang sibuk melayan dia. aku mcm dah tak wujud. so i get what u mean ;)

Unknown said...

kan? eksyen betul diaorang ni bila dapat attention..